:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer: Impossible Relationship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackDaisy85

Prayer: Impossible Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Prayer: Impossible Relationship   Prayer: Impossible Relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:59 pm

I have been hurt excessively by my ex relationship with my boyfriend. I suffered an abortion because he did not wish to take responsibility as a father. He influenced me into it. But I realize now I made a mistake and that i allowed the devil to tempt me. I was weak and a coward. Now I find it impossible to forgive myself, yet I know I must.

He has also treated me awfully. I have sinned against him, but he continues to call me an evil person. even though i beg for his forgiveness he will not forgive me. I have forgiven him for all of his sins against me.

I need to pray to Saint Rita to help me think of myself. To help me take care of my heart, and not my body. I forgive others too often, and forget about myself.

I forgive more than most people even if it means hurting myself, but I forget to love myself sometimes in the process.
Back to top Go down
BlackDaisy85

Prayer: Impossible Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer: Impossible Relationship   Prayer: Impossible Relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:08 pm

I never imagined there could be a worse pain than losing a child to murder by your own hands. Please St. Rita, ask God to help me forgive myself, as I know he has forgiven me already.
Back to top Go down

Prayer: Impossible Relationship
Page 1 of 1