:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am going to pray starting today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
celestia

I am going to pray starting today Empty
PostSubject: I am going to pray starting today   I am going to pray starting today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Thank you everyone for sharing such beautiful stories.

My mother happened to share her experience of praying to St Rita. I 'googled' and came here. I'm going to google 'novena' and see how to do it.

All my life I know I have much to give to the world. I have made a difference in the lives of many people. However, something stands in the way of my prosperity, such that I am dependent on people.

I am going to ask St Rita to show me how to clear the biggest obstacle in my life that stands between me and financial abundance. I will be open and attentive to all signs and all messages. (They have already started) I know that when this obstacle is lifted, eviscerated, it will bring sudden abundance to not just me, but to many, many people.

I commit to being the proper steward of the unlimited funds that will flow my way with St Rita's help. I will begin today by creating an earning and a spending plan that builds to even greater prosperity. I commit to being a powerful example in my life so that generous, creative, loving people of service can learn from me and also be financially abundant and give to the work of the Lord, and then give again.

I commit to sharing St Rita's miracles in this forum, and with all who seek to change the course of their lives.
Sincerely
CelestialRose
Back to top Go down
lilirose

I am going to pray starting today Empty
PostSubject: so did it work?   I am going to pray starting today I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:27 am

Ive been looking into St. Rita and came across your post.
I just wanted to know if it worked for you? praying and you financial plan?
Back to top Go down

I am going to pray starting today
Page 1 of 1