:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unable to move forward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lost

unable to move forward Empty
PostSubject: unable to move forward   unable to move forward I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Dear St.Rita

I am actually a product of an elementary school in your honor.

I am praying for you to help me with an impossible task. I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year however her love in God is not as strong as I hoped. Her mother was diagnosed with brain cancer several years ago; they were able to remove the tumor but her mom's quality of life has diminished. My heart and prayers are always with her mom. My girlfriend has prayed in the past for her mom to get better; however, because she doesn't see any improvement, she no longer believes her condition will improve and has blamed, forgive me Lord, God, with the typical response like "why my mom?". She does believe God exists but is indifferent to the power.

I have been doing all that I can to show God's love is always around. I keep reminding her that her mom is still alive and is responsive to everyone around her. St.Rita, saint of the impossible, please bring love for God back into my girlfriend's heart. I will forever bring God's love to all as he as done for me when I was near my end.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

unable to move forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: unable to move forward   unable to move forward I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:41 am

I will pray for u & ur girlfriend and her mum:) Never forget that All Things are Possible!!! Just Believe!!!
Back to top Go down

unable to move forward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Forum of Saint Rita :: :: English section :: Your prayer requests to Saint Rita-
Jump to: