:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pancratic cancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bailey

pancratic cancer Empty
PostSubject: pancratic cancer   pancratic cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 pm

In July 2010, my husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer that has metastized to his liver. The doctors have told my husband that they can not cure him, that they can only hope to slow down the progress of the cancer. The survival rates are very poor for this type of cancer. St. Rita, I am praying for your intercessions for my husband. Please cure him of his cancer. He is a good man and a wonderful husband.
Back to top Go down
Bailey

pancratic cancer Empty
PostSubject: Pancreatic cancer   pancratic cancer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:13 pm

I posted several weeks ago asking for prayers for my husband who was diagnosed in July with pancreatic cancer that had metasisized to his liver. My husband had his first cat-scan since his diagnosis and the tumor has shrunk. The lesions in the liver have also shrunk. Thank you St. Rita for prayers answered. Please continue to pray for him as he still has the disease.
Back to top Go down
anthony

pancratic cancer Empty
PostSubject: You have my prayers   pancratic cancer I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:13 pm

I will pray for ur husband Smile Never forget that St Rita can Do ANYTHING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pancratic cancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: pancratic cancer   pancratic cancer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pancratic cancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Forum of Saint Rita :: :: English section :: Your prayer requests to Saint Rita-
Jump to: