:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I chose my destiny :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ibelieve

I chose my destiny :)  Empty
PostSubject: I chose my destiny :)    I chose my destiny :)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:15 am

It has been said: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. All desires I know are selfish, however I can't help but to want this special one so badly. I just see myself with this man I'm recently dating. He's great guy. He really is. And I could see myself having a lifetime together. Falling in love, marriage, and kids. I know that God could do anything, and that we all have a potential of love(and to be loved) by who we choose. And I choose him. A.P. So what I would like a prayer that we will have an open minded and open hearted relationship. To be patient, to be honest, to comfort each other, to laugh with each other, to trust in each other, to be faithful, to be understanding, to be accepting, to be compassionate, and to have a bond and connection that is emotional, mental, and physical. To have our potential love to grow and nurture. To have all virtues, and just grow in love. Isn't it a beautiful thought? Please pray for me.I admit I am someone who is underserving, but I promise I will always follow God. I do believe in God, in him, and in me. I do want this so badly.
I promise to repay one day something that will turn big, I promise to read the Bible everyday.
Back to top Go down

I chose my destiny :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Forum of Saint Rita :: :: English section :: Your prayer requests to Saint Rita-
Jump to: