:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need St Rita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
john

I Need St Rita  Empty
PostSubject: I Need St Rita    I Need St Rita  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 am

Dears

Thanks for give me the chance to let you pray for me as i faced a very bad time after my broken up and also iam not stable of my work coz of me , i need this girl as i love her for 13 years even when we left eachother in the past but still i do not want anyone alse ,we was together for amost 3 month and she left me i ask st rita to let her come back without regret or sorry from both of us and start a new begining . i hope and also to get better job or transfer from the dept iam now in my company as there is no job nowadays as we all know , iam about 32 years and iam getting old i need to marry this girl as i reeally need to makesome one happy and she will be her and also need to be happy from her ,she was loving me in past but now i donot think so , hope her past love can get into her heart again .please st rita make the impossible be true i trust jesus and trust in his st rita ,when all the human soulrtion can not make differant so we go to jesus as he said nothing impossible in god hand and i trust this words i prayed alot to make me changed even coz i feel dpressed most of my life as i feel that i live in darkness so long tiem dispite loving god really from all my heart but when troubles come , we doubt , i need god i need my life back to feel happy in heart , real happy , i hope we all pray to eachother and iam sorry if i take long time .finally hope st rita open channels between me and this girl who i love from all my hert everyday to make us happy in god and make her happy to be with me , i donot wana just to be with me , i need to feel same i feel i know it impossible but i hope it came true that everything can be changed with the help of st rita through her pray to jesus .Thanks
Back to top Go down

I Need St Rita
Page 1 of 1