:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making the Impossible Possible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Van

Making the Impossible Possible Empty
PostSubject: Making the Impossible Possible   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:01 am

Dearest St. Rita, I was always praying to St. Anthony as he is a Miracle Worker and has come to my rescue on quite a number of occasions. The I discovered St. Jude and when I googled Miracles- Hopeless and impossible Cases I came across your name by accident. How glad I am that I did!!! You showed me your mercy after praying just once to you. I started the Novena yesterday and today you have granted my petition!!!
For almost a year now, a terrible problem has afflicted me and my husband. He has been framed unjustly by his employer and a criminal case has been filed against him. Though he is innocent, the system is corrupt. We've gone through every level of the judiciary here and each Court has delivered a veru harsh verdict or upheld it. We finally appealed at the Supreme Court who delivered their verdict this morning and the impossible happened Dear St. Rita. You converted the minds of the judges and they saw my husband's case in a new light and have asked the lower Courts to review the case and hand a suitable explanation as to why they settled on such a harsh judgement.
Not many people may appreciate this but it is a miracle in this Islamic country where eye is taken for an eye, tooth for a tooth and where people don't make the effort to give the right judgement for sheer lack of understanding of a technical case and they don't have a conscience that they may have ruined a family's life. But you enlightened the Supreme Court judges for which I will be eternally grateful.
I love you St. rita. I know my husband's case has to be rejudged and a fresh verdict to be given but I am CONFIDENT whatever you do for me WILL BE GOOD.

From a hopelessly addicted devotee
Back to top Go down
Anas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making the Impossible Possible   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:47 pm

You are most welcome to my forum. I am glad you are the first member
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyoscar.co.nr
tvives

PostSubject: Thank You St. Rita   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:04 am

I had a vsion in prayer last night. I saw a nun in a brown habit, she was smiling and happy. She had her arms folded in front of her and then opened them forward, pink roses flew forward from her. I was able to go back in prayer and see her three more times. My family had been struggling financialy and it has become extremly stressfull and impossible for me to handle.
this morning the phone rang and it was my husband calling to say his boss just gave him a huge raise. I thought because of the roses that it must have been St. Theresa But yesterday was St. Ritas feast day and I just read the story of when her abusive husband demanded her to open her arms to see the bread she was carrying to the poor and it turned into roses. St. Rita has been there for me before is a very exptreme way a few years ago. This time she came without me calling on her.
Back to top Go down
VanniDaPooh

PostSubject: Hi Tvives   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:04 am

I am so happy for you and your husband. May your post inspire everyone to have complete faith and reliance in the miraculous power of St. Rita. Please pray for me and my husband to emerge victorious in the legal battle we have been fighting for over a year now. Thank you and God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Anas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making the Impossible Possible   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:15 am

Of course, for she is known to be the rose of the church. That's y i have chosen the rosy background for the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyoscar.co.nr
Susan

PostSubject: Baby miracle?   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:21 pm

I am a new adult Catholic, who was not brought up with understanding of Saints. When my beautiful daughter and her husband of 7 years could not conceive, and then did and lost a pregnancy, I searched for a saint of infertility (and impossible causes!). I found St. Rita and began to pray her prayers, and ask her intervention.

MY daughter conceived last summer, and throughout her pregnancy, St. Rita continued to be a partner. This week my daughter gave birth to a beautiful girl.

I was ASTOUNDED to see she was born on the feast of St. Rita....May 22! And....more astounded to just learn that one of Rita's symbols is the BEE.

Her entire nursery is decorated in a bee theme....and they named her BEATRIX.

God is good. Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
sunflowe

PostSubject: Re: Making the Impossible Possible   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:48 am

Dear Susan

I am a new member in this forum.

Your story brought me hope - thanks for sharing it.

I am trying to conceive as well and have been trying for 5 months unsuccessfully. Unfortunately, the stress has caused my body to produce a hormone that is a natural contraceptive and is making my infertility problem even worse. However, whenever I pray to st. Rita I feel stronger and encouraged to go on.

Le us all believe in the power of St. Rita and in happy endings.
Back to top Go down
VanniDaPooh

PostSubject: Re: Making the Impossible Possible   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:08 am

Dearest Saint Rita,

I am forever indebted to you for working this latest miracle in my life of letting my husband stay out on bail. I asked fervently for one soul to be compassionate enough to take pity on my tears and agree to keep his passport as a guarantee for my husband. Just as Jesus promised, I asked with a clean and pure heart through you and I was rewarded for my faith in you and in Him.

Thank you Saint Rita for letting my husband and me breathe a sigh of relief after so many days. Thank you for considering me worthy of your mercy and your miracles despite the miserable sinner I am. Thank you for hearing the prayers of all those who prayed for me and my husband and signifying to them that they are special and that you lend an ear to what they have to say to you. Please grant them their heart's desires dearest Saint Rita if it is for the greater glory of God and for their own good and sanctification.

I am confident Saint Rita that you will liberate my husband from this court case and give him a taste of the sweet victory that we have been hoping for for the last one year. I love you my lovely Patroness and I am your handmaiden for the rest of my life.

Please grant the intentions of all my fellow devotees so that together we may spread the news of your glory and the Power, mercy and goodness of God to one and all. Amen
Back to top Go down
M. L.

PostSubject: Sincere thanks   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:31 am

I sincerely thank every one of you in this forum for your testimonials. I have been praying for a very difficult and important cause and your words have strengthened my faith. You are doing God's work.
May the Lord grant you many blessings through the intercession of Saint Rita. May we be able to feel inspired by her perseverance in prayer, even if everything seems lost.
Back to top Go down
cookie98

PostSubject: Thank You St Rita   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:31 am

Dearest St Rita, thank you so much for your intercessions. The black spot in the skin of my toe is fully gone and the affected part is 100% healthy! Thank You Lord God and Lord Jesus for hearing and answering my prayers through the intercessions of St Rita

9-day novena to Saint Rita:

O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, whose pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, who for thy lavishness in granting favors hast been called the Advocate of the Hopeless and even of the Impossible; St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus that thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest, on account of which all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not alwavs relief, at least comfort; be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant; be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify, thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus, we pray: (here mention your request).

Obtain for us our request
By the singular merits of thy childhood,
By thy perfect union with the Divine Will,
By thy heroic sufferings during thy married life,
By the consolation thou didst experience at the conversion of thy husband,
By the sacrifice of thy children rather than see them grievously offend God,
By thy miraculous entrance into the convent,
By thy severe penances and thrice daily bloody scourgings,
By the suffering caused by the wound thou didst receive from the thorn of thy Crucified Savior,
By the divine love which consumed thy heart,
By that remarkable devotion to the Blessed Sacrament, on which alone thou didst exist for 4 years,
By the happiness with which thou didst part from thy trials to join thy Divine Spouse,
By the perfect example thou gavest to people of every state of life.

Pray for us, 0 holy St. Rita,
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray: O God, Who in Thine infinite tenderness hast vouchsafed to regard the prayer of Thy servant, Blessed Rita, and dost grant to her supplication that which is impossible to human foresight, skill and efforts, in reward of her compassionate love and firm reliance on Thy promise, have pity on our adversity and succor us in our calamities, that the unbeliever may know Thou art the recompense of the humble, the defense of the helpless, and the strength of those who trust in Thee, through Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the Impossible Possible   Making the Impossible Possible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making the Impossible Possible
Page 1 of 1