:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please free my husband

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VanniDaPooh

Please free my husband Empty
PostSubject: Please free my husband   Please free my husband I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:55 am

Dearest Saint Rita,

My lawyers have informed me and my husband that the Supreme Court has intervened in my husband's case and that they will issue a verdict on Aug 17 that cannot be contested. If they give him a prison sentence or deportation, he has no choice but to accept it.

Beloved Saint, this is the last chance my husband has to prove to the world that he is indeed innocent, a fact that you and God already are aware of.

Please reward him for his steadfast faith in God though he has suffered this injustice for so long...1.5 years...during this time, every court his case was referred to has maligned him even further without making a genuine effort to understand him or the case. Yet he has borne all this silently and always with a smile saying that he trusts God's will for his life which can't be anything but good.

Please come to his rescue on Sunday when it matters most to him as a reward for being so patient, God-fearing and sinless all his life.

I love you Saint Rita. Amen.
Back to top Go down

Please free my husband
Page 1 of 1