:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Difficult times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim

Difficult times Empty
PostSubject: Difficult times   Difficult times I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:53 am

Please pray for my family's financial situation - As with many americans we are facing huge financial burdens. My husband is self employed, but with these difficult economic times work has not been available to him causing us to use up all of our saving just to survive and now we are down to nothing. This may be the last month before bankruptcy or forclosure. Saint Rita please pray for what seems impossible to me... Pray for work for my husband and financial blessings. The one thing I have not given up on is "HOPE" and "PRAYER".
Back to top Go down
hope

Difficult times Empty
PostSubject: difficult times   Difficult times I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:37 am

St. Rita, Saint of hopeless causes please listen to this request. You need to keep your family close and cherished. Turn this over to God and he will have a plan for you.
Back to top Go down
rickvac

Difficult times Empty
PostSubject: I will pray for you and your family   Difficult times I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:10 pm

I will pray for you and your family
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Difficult times Empty
PostSubject: May Our Dear Jesus grant you answer to your prayers through St. Rita's intercession   Difficult times I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:17 am

I will keep your intentions in my daily prayers to Saint Rita. May your financial status turn around so that everything will be solid and you will not have any more financial difficulties. God bless you and your family. Keep hoping and praying. God will guide you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Difficult times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficult times   Difficult times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difficult times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Forum of Saint Rita :: :: English section :: Your prayer requests to Saint Rita-
Jump to: