:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

college baseball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KevinMc91

college baseball Empty
PostSubject: college baseball   college baseball I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:27 am

Dear St. Rita
please help my son be able to play baseball in college. I am not looking for a scholarship but just a chance for someone to allow him to play at the college level and get a good education. He really wants to attend St. Leo University in Florida, a Catholic University and play baseball, but it doesn't look like the coach is interested in him. I pray to you that he may find it in his heart to give him a chance and show him that his love, dedication, and passion for the game will overcome any doubt of his lack of playing ability.
Back to top Go down
hope

college baseball Empty
PostSubject: prayers for son   college baseball I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 am

Please pray that your son is happy where God wants him to be. God has a plan for all of us but we need to listen.

I pray for St. Rita, patron saint of hopeless causes, to hear your prayer and raise it up to the Lord.
Back to top Go down

college baseball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Forum of Saint Rita :: :: English section :: Your prayer requests to Saint Rita-
Jump to: