:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a gift from st. rita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trinity222

a gift from st. rita Empty
PostSubject: a gift from st. rita   a gift from st. rita I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:37 am

ive had a dream of st.rita.i dont know her name at the time of that dream....i was in a chapel praying when the statue of st.rita began to shake and she came alive she was smiling at me and we handshake.i was so shock why all this is happening... why the statue came alive and it ended there...thinking all day the name of this st. so i contacted my mom but she was not on the line...i waited days for her and i told her about my dream all the details of it.she told me that it was st.Rita...it was a very powerful dream.i thank st.rita for this wonderful gift!!!st.rita is truely the st. of impossible...
Back to top Go down
jopoguerrero

a gift from st. rita Empty
PostSubject: Re: a gift from st. rita   a gift from st. rita I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 am

You are blessed by St. Rita! sunny
Back to top Go down

a gift from st. rita
Page 1 of 1