:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love St.Rita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
From Ere

I love St.Rita Empty
PostSubject: I love St.Rita   I love St.Rita I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 am

Hi my dear friends!I want to tell U about a miracle that I have faced!I have prayed my dearest St.Rita to give me sth.which would prove that she always hears me,so i found her pictures,post cards from different churches in our country.It is known that we do not have churches with her name,but She<<gave>> me Her sweet image to tell about Her patronage!!I also have other miracles from Her that are private ones!!!

Please send me any miracle that any of U own to this mail demirchyan@mail.am
Looking forward to Your mails.Thank U!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magali

I love St.Rita Empty
PostSubject: I also love Ste Rita   I love St.Rita I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:18 pm

I would like to tell people that Ste Rita really listen to our prayers and ask Jesus Christ to answer our prayer.
I haad so muchg debts that you couldn't imagine, so i made a list and prayed everydayy to St Rita.
at the moment I only have 3 debts left to pay and how I got the money you would never imagine.
But I just wanted to let u know that St Rita is present for people who are desperate in life, people who need a shoulder to cry on.
God bless you all, dont forget to do her prayers for 9 days and something will happen .
Dont forget to testify when u receive ur blessing
Back to top Go down

I love St.Rita
Page 1 of 1