:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help me saint Rita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris

help me saint  Rita Empty
PostSubject: help me saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:53 am

Saint Rita , please let pray for me ask god for mercy.i need u saint rita. i commit a mistake in my life, let me out of it help me to pass this gap that may destroy my life. Let everyhing disappere , pray with me saint . i feel so ashame of my self . pray for the people i did wrong to them.please saint rita don't let me down. don't let enything destroy my life just be my guide to eternity.amen
Back to top Go down
hope

PostSubject: prayers   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:40 am

St. Rita, please pray for Chris. He is despairing and wants now to do the right thing.

Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Chris, please have faith in our patron St. Rita and ask God to lead you where he wants you to be. Listen to his words they will never harm you.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: help me Saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:34 am

thanks for hearing my prayers saint rita, thanks for inlighting my life and change it to good. i don't need any money , any financial help , i just want to rest and have the piece of mind. please saint do not leave me , make stronger and don't let me be weak infront of such evil things. my heart is open for u enter and ask jesus to enter my heart ur welcom , im all urs just let me good and let me follow jesus words and god words . amen
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Help me Saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:50 am

Saint i can't wait to finish my work , and go to your church.please open ur doors for me , and listen to my prays.i need u in my life.make the impossible possible,with god and you nothing is impossible.ive learned what is bad and what is wrong, im too small for such mistakes, please guide me and lead my soul to heaven.i am so happy to find this site because i can feel that it is the way to chat with you Very Happy . i love you saint Rita i Love , im better now.i can feel my life changing, just give me the piece of mind and trust me i am stronger than ever.i love you saint Rita . Amen
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Free me Saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:48 am

yesterday i passed to you home , i was so happy . and feel safe. saint i prayed from my heart asking from you and jesus forgiveness, i invite you to come into my heart and guide me . Help me insert your touch in my life , make the impossible possible because u know me well i am a man of faith. i love you saint Rita and i can't stop thinking of you , i can't stop saying your name every day. pray for me , my soul need lot of prays . Amen
Back to top Go down
hope

PostSubject: continue to pray for Chris   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:45 am

Chris,

God hears your prayers. Good that you are accepting him into your heart. God wants us to do the right thing. Nothing is impossible.

I continue to pray for you and ask St. Rita, patron saint of hopeless causes to hear your true prayers of forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Help me saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:01 am

Thank you god , thank you saint Rita. ill keep parying with faith , to truely forgiveness. i love you.im your son don't leave me . Amen
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: I LOVE U SAINT RITA   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 am

I can stop remembering you each second in my life, today im passing by your home (Church). please pray with me ,pray fro my forgiveness and pray for me so god will accept my forgiveness and give me chance to open a new page in my life so i can prove to god that im his son im not gona trait his words anymore. i want to show my love to god and my confess in front of all people god is the only savior.pray for jesus , he is ur savior. why can't we see that since he is offering it to us. we need to pray to get closer to god, and for sure we will be very happy and safe in gods hands. pelase god don't leave me guide me, im knocking your door. Saint Rita i need ur assistance in my life , save me and forgive me. let support people and support everything here just like support pain. please hear my prays . Amen
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: I love you Jesus , I love Saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:51 am

Alleluia saint Rita , Alleluia Jesus Christ . I love you
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: My Guardian   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:40 am

I love you saint Rita. im better now my lord , i want to be happy in my life. send me an angel Saint , send me an angel Jesus my lord. I Love . thanks for carrying me and hearing my prays. i Love you . Alleluia Jesus christ
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: i love you saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:54 am

I love you saint Rita. thanks for your help, and for your guidance. please saint guide me where i should go and let me go through what it is good for me, in all my life specially in my relationship.thank you saint Rita.
Back to top Go down
BlackDaisy85

PostSubject: Re: help me saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Chris wrote:
Saint Rita , please let pray for me ask god for mercy.i need u saint rita. i commit a mistake in my life, let me out of it help me to pass this gap that may destroy my life. Let everyhing disappere , pray with me saint . i feel so ashame of my self . pray for the people i did wrong to them.please saint rita don't let me down. don't let enything destroy my life just be my guide to eternity.amen

You must forgive yourself. Accept what you have done, and find ways to make the best of the time you have left in this life. It is never too late to do right. It is what St. Rita would have told you.

I'll pray for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me saint Rita   help me saint  Rita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me saint Rita
Page 1 of 1