:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it a little miracle?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mom of 7

Is it a little miracle? Empty
PostSubject: Is it a little miracle?   Is it a little miracle? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:54 am

We did a novena to St Rita early in the year and felt that our prayers were unlikely to be answered. But just found out that the day that we are due to find out our final answer is on her feast day this Thursday!
Wow! What a surprise!
I hope this is a sign that our prayer will be answered.
Back to top Go down
annie ma

PostSubject: saint rita's miracle in my life   Is it a little miracle? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:49 am

month of march i had colonoscopy and dr. gy carriaga of holy child hospital found out a peanut size polyp in my colon. he told me it had to be taken out. i went home to cebu my hometown and asked for a second opinion for another doctor but still the same it had to be taken out or - the doctor said when i reached 60 or 65 i will have cancer. may 22 was my scheduled colonoscopy and at the same time take out the polyp but to the doctor's surprised no polyp has been seen. i started my novena may 14 and end may 22 i forgot that my scheduled colonoscopy was St Rita's feast day. A MILLION THANKS TO YOU ST.RITA.
Back to top Go down
annie ma

PostSubject: saint rita's miracle in my life   Is it a little miracle? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:52 am

month of march i had colonoscopy and dr. gy carriaga of holy child hospital found out a peanut size polyp in my colon. he told me it had to be taken out. i went home to cebu my hometown and asked for a second opinion for another doctor but still the same it had to be taken out or - the doctor said when i reached 60 or 65 i will have cancer. may 22 was my scheduled colonoscopy and at the same time take out the polyp but to the doctor's surprised no polyp has been seen. i started my novena may 14 and end may 22 i forgot that my scheduled colonoscopy was St Rita's feast day. A MILLION THANKS TO YOU ST.RITA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a little miracle?   Is it a little miracle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it a little miracle?
Page 1 of 1