:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prayers and blessings from St. Rita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
englishl

prayers and blessings from St. Rita Empty
PostSubject: prayers and blessings from St. Rita   prayers and blessings from St. Rita I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 pm

I just learn of St. Rita. I typed in my search box "Saints for lost causes" St. Rita was there. After reading her bio I saw we had a lot in common. I believe she can help me much more than St.Jude.

I prayered to her a couple of times since I first learn of her. But today she showned up in my mind as "Sister Rita". I couldn't shake this feeling of kinship with her so I'm not going to try and shake this bond with her.

I need prayer for all my family especially 2 sons which have gone astray. Both have gone their separate ways. I am divorced and still have 1 son at home.

I have no other family but my sons. My oldest is on Death Row and my middle son has turned his back on the family and doesn't communicate with any of us. I know he is hurt and ashamed and still very immature, but he knows we love him and still he wont have anything to do with us. Before he left he was cruel and hurtful to all of us.

I know now our family was under the influence of satan and that we were all oppressed by evil. But I have been doing everything I can to change that for all my family. My youngest son and I converted to Catholism in 2006 and have been growing in our faith and religion.

I ask St.Rita to pray for all of us. Pray that soon we all can be reunited with love and compassion through our lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you,

Englishtea
Back to top Go down

prayers and blessings from St. Rita
Page 1 of 1