:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank You Saint Rita for Hearing Our Prayers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff and

Thank You Saint Rita for Hearing Our Prayers Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Saint Rita for Hearing Our Prayers   Thank You Saint Rita for Hearing Our Prayers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:23 pm

We would like to publically express our thanks to Saint Rita for hearing our prayers. I was faced with the possibility of losing my job in a troubled economy and prayed the novena daily to Saint Rita in the hope that she would interceed for us. As it became certain that my job was going away we continued to pray and I was able to find another job that I feel is better than the one I was losing. We are confident that Saint Rita came to our assistance and would like to say that we will be ever thankful to her.

Jeff and Lois
Back to top Go down
Anas
Admin

Thank You Saint Rita for Hearing Our Prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Saint Rita for Hearing Our Prayers   Thank You Saint Rita for Hearing Our Prayers I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:39 am

That's a very happy news. I'm glad to hear that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyoscar.co.nr

Thank You Saint Rita for Hearing Our Prayers
Page 1 of 1