:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thankyou for your prayers St. Rita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angelabasaasira

Thankyou for your prayers St. Rita Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou for your prayers St. Rita   Thankyou for your prayers St. Rita I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:40 am

This is just to say thankyou to St.Rita, saint of impossible cases! I wrote some time back in July asking St. Rita to pray with me. I asked her to pray with me so that my contract can be renewed. I was so desperate. My contract was expiring in septemeber and i wasnt expecting it to be renewed coz the kind of work i was doing was completely finished. At the end of July, I was given a permanent job and much better than what I was doing before! I just couldnt believe. St. Rita is real! May God's name be praised!

Angella Basaasira
Uganda- Africa
Back to top Go down
hope

Thankyou for your prayers St. Rita Empty
PostSubject: happy to read   Thankyou for your prayers St. Rita I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 am

that your prayers to St. Rita were answered. It gives me hope that my own prayers to save my marriage will be answered. thanks.
Back to top Go down

Thankyou for your prayers St. Rita
Page 1 of 1