:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prayers answered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rc

prayers answered Empty
PostSubject: prayers answered   prayers answered I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 am

The last 8 months have been very hard on my family and I because I lost my job and could not get a job because of what my friends' lies that cause me my job. It was a very good paying job and my family has been with little money. I prayed to St. Rita for certain things to happen so I could get a similar job. Today it looks like my prayers were answered as I have been cleared of all those lies and can not try to get my job or one like it back. St. Rita does answer your prayers and has brought me alot of comfort and help when I ask for her to intercede for me to the Lord. Please pray to her , SHE ALWAYS LISTENS. Thank you St. Rita.
Back to top Go down

prayers answered
Page 1 of 1