:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers been answered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nmorcos

Prayers been answered Empty
PostSubject: Prayers been answered   Prayers been answered I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 pm

I had only heard about saint rita a short time ago...As im coptic..saint rita was not known to me.
Im the last year i have been praying about finding a career path as i have been moving between jobs...only when somone told me about saint rita and how she is the saint of impossible i prayed for her to guide me to my career path and give me the job i have always wanted.

Although it was hard to believe in what i was praying for..saint rita gave it to me...the right job at the right time.
I will always be thankful to you saint rita for my great job..great colleagues and now friends.
Be always there for me.
Amen
Back to top Go down
rose2me

Prayers been answered Empty
PostSubject: Answered prayer   Prayers been answered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm

I also heard about St. Rita few weeks ago when I was so desperate and seem like nothing else to turn to. Then, I searched on the web for a special Saint for desperate needs or help and found St. Rita. I'm very thankful to St. Rita for helping me with her powerful intercessions that my prayers and requests were answered! I'll always be grateful... Smile
Back to top Go down

Prayers been answered
Page 1 of 1