:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Answered prayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K

Answered prayer Empty
PostSubject: Answered prayer   Answered prayer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:00 am

I prayed to St Rita because a friend of mine was being abused by her boyfriend. They broke up and I prayed that she would remain safe from more people like that. Now she is safe, in fact she and I have started dating and I love her. I feel blessed that St Rita answered my prayers to keep her safe and also that I am being allowed to watch over her in that way on earth. I am so grateful that she is happy and is no longer being hurt. No matter what happens between us, I will continue to be thankful that my prayers were answered, and even if our relationship ends I will pray that St Rita watches over her and keeps her out of any potential abusive situations in the future. I honestly do believe this is a miracle, I am not usually religious but I found out about St Rita in a moment of desperation when I was really worried about her and she answered my prayers. Thank you St Rita, bless you for helping the woman I love.
Back to top Go down
jopoguerrero

Answered prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answered prayer   Answered prayer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:40 am

St. Rita loves us all! Congrats in your relationship! I love you
Back to top Go down

Answered prayer
Page 1 of 1