:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to visit St. Rita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rita

I want to visit St. Rita Empty
PostSubject: I want to visit St. Rita   I want to visit St. Rita I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:45 am

Hi,
My name is Rita, and it is my dream to visit St. Rita, you know something happened with me , a couple years ago, and since than , I feel I'm more connected to her.
I had my friend that she recieved a rosary from St. Rita's church in Italy, when I saw the rosary I kind of wanted from all my heart to have the same cause I used to pray to her alot and I just wanted something from her, in the meantime we had our neigbour, she went to Italy to visit St. Rita's church, where her body is, and when she came back she surprised me with the same rosary that my friend got, but the thing is we never talked to her before she travels to Italy and in fact nobody new about me wanting that the same rosary, so I was just very very happy , and I felt that St. Rita is there and she heard me asking for that rosary, so my dream is to go to Italy and go visit her body and pray.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
trinity222

I want to visit St. Rita Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to visit St. Rita   I want to visit St. Rita I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 am

wow what a nice gift!!!
Back to top Go down

I want to visit St. Rita
Page 1 of 1