:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She is a channel to God and Jesus!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MariaGra

She is a channel to God and Jesus! Empty
PostSubject: She is a channel to God and Jesus!   She is a channel to God and Jesus! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:01 pm

This message is to share my miracle, or answered prayer as well. Perhaps I earned it, perhaps my prayers to St. Rita, and those of others near me, and grace helped me, but I am eternally gratefull for St. Rita and all the other angels and saints I prayed to as well as the Blessed Virgin, our Lord Jesus and God, that I pass my medical licensing exam. I did pass this exam after fearing the worst. I had failed previously and my prayers were answered. I can now move on to studying more medical books, and enhancing and gaining more knowledge and doing good through my work.

I am very thankful to St. Rita and Jesus for answering my prayers. I intend to give a donation to my church or whatver area they see fit that needs it in honor of my answered prayer and in thanksgiving.

Thank you very much St. Rita. I love you

I hae worked many years to culminate in this day. I have not started my final training yet, but I am near it, and hope I can still achieve this.

Thank her, and beleive.

MariaGrazia
Back to top Go down
Derek

She is a channel to God and Jesus! Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Maria Grazia   She is a channel to God and Jesus! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 pm

I truly believe that Saint Rita helped you, just like She helped me during my Nursing Exam. And She is still helping me
Thank You Saint Rita. May God bless us all.
Back to top Go down

She is a channel to God and Jesus!
Page 1 of 1