:: Forum of Saint Rita ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I adore u St Rita, u r my saint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumana

I adore u St Rita, u r my saint Empty
PostSubject: I adore u St Rita, u r my saint   I adore u St Rita, u r my saint I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 am

She's really the saint of impossible,,, so many times in my life when i needed her much, she was always there for me,,, since i was a child mom kept telling me about saint rita and how she helped her in her life and she used to pray all the time to saint rita...untill today me and my mom always pray to her and even we went to visit her place in umbra in italy and it was amazying, we saw her body as if she was sleeping...i always talk to my friends and anyone who is going through hard time to pray to saint rita coz i am sure she will help them and she's always there for all of us her children.... the best thing to do is to tell about the miracles saint rita did and still doing, tell all ur relatives and friends about her and ask them to keep praying to her......

Saint Rita,,,, u mean the world to me
Back to top Go down

I adore u St Rita, u r my saint
Page 1 of 1